Time for NEW Headshot photos!

When it comes to a personality brand image, there is nothing more important than keeping your personal headshot photos up to date AND choosing an experienced photographer.  I recently hired a local photographer- Melissa Fitzpatrick and spent an afternoon with her sticking a camera in my face. Although I am constantly in the spot light when speaking and on media interviews, I actually have a very hard time taking photos (hence wanting vino for every photo shoot).

I found the experience this round to not only be fun and educational but no vino was needed. Melissa immediately made me feel at ease and was beyond prepared by bringing lighting equipment with her, a pack with all of her equipment AND she had already checked out places to go with different backdrops in the downtown area.

When my photo link came back today I was shocked at how many photos she took and more importantly I actually found more than one that I liked.  She knew just how to position me and the 50 lb lighting that she was carrying around.

I would LOVE your opinion on which one you think I should change to on my sites and branding…at least for the next 6 months.

A few different looks- I lettered them.  Thank you so much for your feedback. And HEY- when is the last time you had your photos done? Hmmmmm….

A- melissa fitzpatrick

B-

Melissa Fitzpatrick

C-

melissa fitzpatrick

D-

melissa fitzpatrick photography

E-

F-

melissa fitpatrick photography

Smiles,

Starr Hall

13 Comments

• I like the last two shots, E & F and pink is a good color for you. Have fun with this.

• Natalie says:

E first, A second… but they all look great. :) Saw your tweet about these…

Have a great weekend Starr!

• Heidi Lundgren says:

Starr,
    As an Art Director, I choose A and E. They will be used in different ways, but both capture your essence.
    Heidi

• starrhall says:

Hey there Heidi- thank you for your feedback :) I soooo appreciate it. Great to see you on here. What art stuff are you directing these days?

• Janine Ferko says:

Looks like you will have to choose A or E lol They are the most natural

• starrhall says:

Janine- thank you for the feedback, it looks like it is going to be A and E- those are the 2 popular choices :) I so appreciate you taking the time to help me here with these photos- there were actually 100 of them to choose from- oh my!!

• Steve says:

F is by far my favorite for business-like image….E is a “softer look” for a more casual look and engaging posture.

• Jane Fisher says:

I love, love, love (that’s my Starr Hall imitation!) A, but I’ve gotta say that there’s something about D that’s engaging. D looks like a girl friend I’d call to grab lunch from a street vendor and sit to discuss Mr. Right Now until I have to race back to the office.

• Sarah says:

New to you and your page, but if there is a vote I like E :-) I also think A and D could be used for something fun!